This stylish Building Blocks dog bandana is an eye-catching accessory that will look fabulously fashionable on any dog. The gorgeous abstract geometric design consists of multicoloured blocks of colour in shades of blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, red and purple. The blocks are a combination of rectangles, triangles and semi-circles, all reminiscent of the painted wooden building blocks we played with as children. This is a stunning tie-on neckerchief style bandana for fashion conscious pups, and it's perfect to wear for any occasion. It would be a lovely gift for your stylish doggy friends!
- Easy to fit, adjustable and comfortable tie on neckerchief style dog bandana
- 7 great sizes, so Dudiedog bandanas fit perfectly, whatever your pet's shape or size. See our ful size guide here.
- Highest quality premium cotton fabric, machine washable at 40 degrees C
- Double turned and hemmed seams for super-stylishness and durability
- Beautifully handmade in The Yorkshire Dales, UK
- Individually packaged in environment friendly packaging, complete with fitting/care instructions.
- Free UK shipping. Fair price Worldwide shipping. See our shipping guide here.
- Dudiedog bandanas make perfect gifts for dogs. See our unique personalised gift-wrapping service here.
A quick guide to our sizes:
- Teeny Tiny: 18.5 inches (469 mm) along the long edge - For the smallest individuals of the toy breeds such as Chihuahuas & Yorkies, also teacup breeds & tiny puppies.
- Small: 21.5 inches (545 mm) along the long edge - All the typical small breeds, such as Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Mini poodles, small Jack Russells, Mini Dachshunds
- Inbetweeny: 25.5 inches (648 mm) along the long edge - Perfect for small dogs with thicker necks, such as Westies, Cavaliers, chubbier Jack Russells, Patterdales etc. Also great for some taller dogs with fine necks, such as lurchers
- Medium: 29 inches (737 mm) along the long edge - smaller collies, Springer spaniels, smaller Staffies
- Large: 32.5 inches (825 mm) along the long edge - Larger collies, Weimaraners, larger staffies, smaller retrievers and Labradors
- Extra Large: 39.5 inches (1003 mm) along the long edge - Great Danes, Large/fluffy German shepherds, Chubbier Labradors and Retrievers, some Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
- Giant: 48 inches (1220 mm) along the long edge - For the hugest individuals of the largest breeds.....Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
Breed suggestions are a rough guide only - all dogs are unique! Your dog may fit more than one of our sizes, and your choice will depend on whether you prefer longer or shorter tie ends.
The measurements given here are not measurements for the neck circumference of your dog. The long edge goes around your dog's neck, leaving enough length to comfortably tie the bandana.
If in doubt please do get in touch here and we'll be happy to advise on the correct size for your dog.
As well as being fun & stylish, our bandanas are very durable & machine washable. You can wash them at 40 degrees, so you don't need to worry about your dog going out and having fun. These are bandanas for wearing!
Most dogs love the attention they get when wearing a Dudiedog bandana!
Fitting a bandana is really simple...it quickly becomes second nature, Here's how to do it:
Hold each end of the bandana, and roll the long edge over until you have a perfectly sized point. (The perfect point size will depend on your dog and the look you wish to achieve).
Still holding the two ends, place the bandana around your dog's neck, and tie with a firm reef knot. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between your pet's neck and the bandana. After you've done this a time or two you'll find it really easy.
Always supervise your pet while wearing a bandana.
Dudiedog accessories are handmade to order here in The Yorkshire Dales, so we need time to make your bandana before It's packed up and posted to you. For bandanas that aren't embroidered or printed the production time is generally within 2-3 days of order. If you need your bandana quicker It's always worth getting in touch. There are various options for shipping when you check out, but these don't alter production time.
For more info on our shipping methods click here.