Dudiedog Bandanas are available in 7 sizes - every dog can be a Dudiedog!
Bandanas and Droolbusters (Droolbusters not available in Teeny Tiny)
- Teeny Tiny: 18.5 inches (469 mm) along the long edge - For the smallest individuals of the toy breeds, such as Chihuahuas and Yorkies, as well as teacup breeds and tiny puppies
- Small: 21.5 inches (545 mm) along the long edge - All the typical small breeds, such as Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Mini poodles, small Jack Russells, Mini Dachshunds
- Inbetweeny: 25.5 inches (648 mm) along the long edge - Perfect for small dogs with thicker necks, such as Westies, Cavaliers, chubbier Jack Russells, Patterdales etc. Also great for some taller dogs with fine necks, such as lurchers
- Medium: 29 inches (737 mm) along the long edge - smaller collies, Springer spaniels, smaller Staffies
- Large: 32.5 inches (825 mm) along the long edge - Larger collies, Weimaraners, larger staffies, smaller retrievers and Labradors
- Extra Large: 39.5 inches (1003 mm) along the long edge - Great Danes, Large/fluffy German shepherds, Chubbier Labradors and Retrievers, some Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
- Giant: 48 inches (1220 mm) along the long edge - For the hugest individuals of the largest breeds.....Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
PLEASE NOTE: Breed suggestions are a rough guide only - all dogs are unique! Your dog may fit more than one of our sizes, and your choice will depend on whether you prefer longer or shorter tie ends.
The measurements given here are not measurements for the neck circumference of your dog. The long edge goes around your dog's neck, leaving enough length to comfortably tie the bandana.
If in doubt please do get in touch, and we'll be happy to advise on the correct size for your dog.
Bow Ties & Sailor Bows
All bow ties & sailor bows are made to attach firmly to your dog's collar or harness with velcro straps. If you don't give me a collar width measurement I'll leave the velcro straps long for you to trim to fit, which is a simple job. The choice of size will depend on the general look you want for your pup...you can put a large bow tie on a small dog, (but please do bear in mind your dog's comfort), or a tiny bow tie on a large dog.
Bow ties can also be supplied with a matching neckband, which is custom made to perfectly fit your dog. In order to make the neckband we need the measurement (circumference) of your dog's neck.
- Teeny Tiny: 3 inches (approx 76mm wide), perfect for tiny and small breeds. Chihuahuas, Yorkshire Terriers, Jack Russells, mini Dachshunds, poodles etc. (Go for the next size up if you want a statement look).
- Small: 4 inches (approx 102 mm) wide, perfect for Westies, Cavaliers, Patterdale Terriers, cocker spaniels, Cockapoos etc. (Go down a size if you want a more subtle look, or up a size if you want a statement look).
- Medium: 5 inches (approx 127 mm) wide, perfect for Border Collies, Staffies, Greyhounds, Springers, smaller Labradors and Retrievers etc. (Go down a size if you want a more subtle look, or up a size for a statement look).
- Large: 6 inches (approx 153 mm) wide, perfect for German Shepherds, Newfies, St Bernards, Labradors and Retrievers etc. (Go down a size if you want a more subtle look).
- Giant: At a huge 8 inches (approx 204 mm wide) this size bow tie is perfect for the giant breeds...it will really stand out on Newfies, St Bernards etc, where a smaller size might get a bit lost in all of the fluff!