This beautifully handmade Dog of Honour bandana is the perfect way to include your pet in your special wedding day celebrations! The high quality cotton fabric is in a lovely shade of ivory/cream, with a tiny all-over leaf print that's barely visible. The fabric has a slight sheen, giving an air of luxury. The deep pink print of wedding bells and hearts, and the wording 'Dog of Honour' in a lovely script font stands out well on this, making quite an impact. Your dog will certainly get lots of attention when wearing this gorgeous wedding accessory, and will look fabulous on those memorable wedding photos! The size of the print is variable, to suit the selected size of bandana, meaning this will look great whatever the size of your pup.
This is a gorgeous and high quality tie on bandana, available in 7 sizes, and is a perfect accessory for your special day. Your dog is sure to steal the show and get many compliments!
Please allow up to a week for dispatch of printed items.
- Easy to fit, adjustable, tie on style dog bandana
- 7 sizes to fit perfectly, whatever your pet's size or shape. Click here for size info
- High quality 100% cotton, machine washable at 40 degrees C
- Double turned and hemmed seams for super-stylishness and durability
- Beautifully handmade and printed in The Yorkshire Dales, UK
- High quality and durable printing
- Free UK shipping and fair price Worldwide shipping. Click here for details
- A perfect dog gift
A quick guide to our sizes:
- Teeny Tiny: 18.5 inches (469 mm) along the long edge - For the smallest individuals of the toy breeds such as Chihuahuas & Yorkies, also teacup breeds & tiny puppies.
- Small: 21.5 inches (545 mm) along the long edge - All the typical small breeds, such as Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Mini poodles, small Jack Russells, Mini Dachshunds
- Inbetweeny: 25.5 inches (648 mm) along the long edge - Perfect for small dogs with thicker necks, such as Westies, Cavaliers, chubbier Jack Russells, Patterdales etc. Also great for some taller dogs with fine necks, such as lurchers
- Medium: 29 inches (737 mm) along the long edge - smaller collies, Springer spaniels, smaller Staffies
- Large: 32.5 inches (825 mm) along the long edge - Larger collies, Weimaraners, larger staffies, smaller retrievers and Labradors
- Extra Large: 39.5 inches (1003 mm) along the long edge - Great Danes, Large/fluffy German shepherds, Chubbier Labradors and Retrievers, some Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
- Giant: 48 inches (1220 mm) along the long edge - For the hugest individuals of the largest breeds.....Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
Breed suggestions are a rough guide only - all dogs are unique! Your dog may fit more than one of our sizes, and your choice will depend on whether you prefer longer or shorter tie ends.
The measurements given here are not measurements for the neck circumference of your dog. The long edge goes around your dog's neck, leaving enough length to comfortably tie the bandana.
If in doubt please do get in touch here and we'll be happy to advise on the correct size for your dog.
Dudiedog accessories are handmade to order here in The Yorkshire Dales, so we need time to make your bandana before It's packed up and posted to you. For printed bandanas the production time is generally within 7 days of order, but It's often faster. If you need your bandana quicker It's always worth getting in touch. There are various options for shipping when you check out, but these don't alter production time.
For more info on our shipping methods click here.
As well as being fun & stylish, our printed bandanas are very durable & machine washable. You can wash them at 40 degrees, but be careful not to pop them in the machine with any sharp items such as zips that could damage the print. Then you can hang them out to dry & iron on the reverse side.
Most dogs love the attention they get when wearing a Dudiedog bandana!
Fitting a bandana is really simple...it quickly becomes second nature, Here's how to do it:
Hold each end of the bandana, and roll the long edge over until you have a perfectly sized point. (The perfect point size will depend on your dog and the look you wish to achieve).
Still holding the two ends, place the bandana around your dog's neck, and tie with a firm reef knot. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between your pet's neck and the bandana. After you've done this a time or two you'll find it really easy.
Always supervise your pet while wearing a bandana.