This gorgeous paws and hearts doggy bow tie has little hearts and pawprints in red and white on a smart black background. It's a gorgeous dog accessory, perfect for parties and holidays, or for any time you want your pup to look and feel super-special. The dickie bow is beautifully handmade with great attention to detail. It will really make your pup stand out from the crowd!
- Beautifully handmade in The Yorkshire Dales UK
- Super-smart and comfortable to wear.
- Great, secure fastenings. Choose your Dudiedog bow tie to either fasten onto your dog's collar with Velcro strips, or to be attached to a matching neckband that fastens with Velcro.
- Custom made to order for a perfect fit.
- 5 sizes, from Teeny Tiny to Giant. See our size guide here.
- Great quality 100% cotton
- Free UK delivery, Fair price Worldwide shipping. See our shipping info here.
- A lovely doggy gift. See our unique custom gift-wrapping service here.
Dudiedog accessories are handmade to order here in The Yorkshire Dales, so we need time to make your bow tie before it's carefully packed up and posted to you. As our bow ties are largely hand sewn their production time is generally within 7 working days of order. If you need your bow tie quicker it's always worth getting in touch. There are various options for shipping when you check out, but these don't alter production time.
For more info on our shipping methods click here.
All bow ties are made to attach firmly to your dog's collar or harness with velcro straps. If you don't give me a collar width measurement I'll leave the velcro straps long for you to trim to fit. The choice of size will depend on the general look you want for your pup...you can put a large bow tie on a small dog, (but please do bear in mind your dog's comfort), or a tiny bow tie on a large dog.
Bow ties can also be supplied with a matching neckband, which is custom made to perfectly fit your dog. In order to make the neckband we need the measurement (circumference) of your dog's neck.
- Teeny Tiny: 3 inches (approx 76mm wide), perfect for tiny and small breeds. Chihuahuas, Yorkshire Terriers, Jack Russells, mini Dachshunds, poodles etc. (Go for the next size up if you want a statement look).
- Small: 4 inches (approx 102 mm) wide, perfect for Westies, Cavaliers, Patterdale Terriers, cocker spaniels, Cockapoos etc. (Go down a size if you want a more subtle look, or up a size if you want a statement look).
- Medium: 5 inches (approx 127 mm) wide, perfect for Border Collies, Staffies, Greyhounds, Springers, smaller Labradors and Retrievers etc. (Go down a size if you want a more subtle look, or up a size for a statement look).
- Large: 6 inches (approx 153 mm) wide, perfect for German Shepherds, Newfies, St Bernards, Labradors and Retrievers etc. (Go down a size if you want a more subtle look).
- Giant: At a huge 8 inches (approx 200 mm wide) this size bow tie is perfect for the giant breeds...it will really stand out on Newfies, St Bernards etc, where a smaller size might get a bit lost in all of the fluff!
If you need any help with sizing, or have any other queries regarding our bow ties, please get in touch here.
As well as being fun & stylish, our bandanas are very durable & machine washable. You can wash them at 40 degrees, so you don't need to worry about your dog going out and having fun. These are bandanas for wearing!
Most dogs love the attention they get when wearing a Dudiedog bandana!
Fitting a bandana is really simple...it quickly becomes second nature, Here's how to do it:
Hold each end of the bandana, and roll the long edge over until you have a perfectly sized point. (The perfect point size will depend on your dog and the look you wish to achieve).
Still holding the two ends, place the bandana around your dog's neck, and tie with a firm reef knot. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between your pet's neck and the bandana. After you've done this a time or two you'll find it really easy.
Always supervise your pet while wearing a bandana.