This gorgeous, high quality Juicy Heart print bow tie is beautifully handmade in the UK. The background is a pale dusky pink, and the funky hearts really do look juicy, in shades of red and purple. This is a pretty accessory for any dog, perfect for Valentines Day, Mother's Day, or any occasion.
- Beautifully handmade in The Yorkshire Dales UK
- Super-smart and comfortable to wear.
- Great, secure fastenings. Choose your Dudiedog bow tie to either fasten onto your dog's collar with Velcro strips, or to be attached to a matching neckband that fastens with Velcro.
- 5 sizes, from Teeny Tiny to Giant. Every dog can be a Dudiedog. See our full size guide here.
- Custom made to order for a perfect fit.
- Great quality cotton fabric, lined with interfacing for great shape & structure.
- Free UK delivery, Fair price Worldwide shipping. See our full shipping guide here.
- A great gift for dogs. See our unique custom gift-wrapping service here.
A quick guide to our sizes:
- Teeny Tiny: 18.5 inches (469 mm) along the long edge - For the smallest individuals of the toy breeds such as Chihuahuas & Yorkies, also teacup breeds & tiny puppies.
- Small: 21.5 inches (545 mm) along the long edge - All the typical small breeds, such as Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Mini poodles, small Jack Russells, Mini Dachshunds
- Inbetweeny: 25.5 inches (648 mm) along the long edge - Perfect for small dogs with thicker necks, such as Westies, Cavaliers, chubbier Jack Russells, Patterdales etc. Also great for some taller dogs with fine necks, such as lurchers
- Medium: 29 inches (737 mm) along the long edge - smaller collies, Springer spaniels, smaller Staffies
- Large: 32.5 inches (825 mm) along the long edge - Larger collies, Weimaraners, larger staffies, smaller retrievers and Labradors
- Extra Large: 39.5 inches (1003 mm) along the long edge - Great Danes, Large/fluffy German shepherds, Chubbier Labradors and Retrievers, some Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
- Giant: 48 inches (1220 mm) along the long edge - For the hugest individuals of the largest breeds.....Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
Breed suggestions are a rough guide only - all dogs are unique! Your dog may fit more than one of our sizes, and your choice will depend on whether you prefer longer or shorter tie ends.
The measurements given here are not measurements for the neck circumference of your dog. The long edge goes around your dog's neck, leaving enough length to comfortably tie the bandana.
If in doubt please do get in touch here and we'll be happy to advise on the correct size for your dog.
As well as being fun & stylish, our bow ties are very durable and washable. You can wash them on a gentle machine cycle at 30 degrees, but we prefer to wash bow ties by hand, reshape while damp, and dry them flat.
Our bow ties are perfect for any occasion, for formal or everyday wear. Most dogs love the attention they get when wearing a Dudiedog bow tie!
Fitting a bow tie onto your dog's collar is really simple. Here's how to do it:
Lay the bow tie flat, with the velcro straps facing upwards. Lie the collar across the bow tie, and close the velcro straps, trimming off any excess. (Hold it up to inspect before trimming, just to make sure the bow tie is straight). If you've provided a collar width the velcro strips will already be trimmed to fit.
If you order the matching neckband the bow tie will already be attached to it with velcro straps, but it can be removed and replaced. The neckband fastens with velcro, and is custom made to fit your dog perfectly. The neckband version is ideal if your dog doesn't wear a collar.
Always supervise your pet while wearing a bow tie.
Dudiedog accessories are handmade to order here in The Yorkshire Dales, so we need time to make your bow tie before it's carefully packed up and posted to you. As our bow ties are largely hand sewn their production time is generally within 7 working days of order. If you need your bow tie quicker it's always worth getting in touch. There are various options for shipping when you check out, but these don't alter production time.
For more info on our shipping methods click here.