This gorgeous Puppy Paws dog bandana is perfectly personalised with your pup's name, printed in the style and colour of your choice. The bandana itself has an all over delicate pawprint on a pale aqua blue background. The bandana shown has a royal blue print, but other colours are available. This high quality personalised accessory would make a perfect gift for a puppy, or for any dog.
Printing is available in different colours and styles...script (shown), Upper & lower case letters, and block capitals. Please select when placing order.
- Easy to fit, adjustable and comfortable tie on style dog bandana
- 7 great sizes, so Dudiedog bandanas fit perfectly, whatever your pet's shape or size. See our size guide here.
- High quality premium cotton fabric, machine washable at 40 degrees C
- Double turned and hemmed seams for super-stylishness and durability
- Beautifully handmade in The Yorkshire Dales, UK
- Individually packaged in environment friendly packaging, complete with fitting/care instructions.
- Free UK shipping. Fair price Worldwide shipping. See our shipping info here.
- A lovely present for dogs. See our gift-wrapping here.
Dudiedog accessories are handmade to order here in The Yorkshire Dales, so we need time to make your bandana before It's packed up and posted to you. For printed bandanas the production time is generally within 7 days of order, but It's often faster. If you need your bandana quicker It's always worth getting in touch. There are various options for shipping when you check out, but these don't alter production time.
For more info on our shipping methods click here.
As well as being fun & stylish, our printed bandanas are very durable & machine washable. You can wash them at 40 degrees, but be careful not to pop them in the machine with any sharp items such as zips that could damage the print. Then you can hang them out to dry & iron on the reverse side.
Most dogs love the attention they get when wearing a Dudiedog bandana!
Fitting a bandana is really simple...it quickly becomes second nature, Here's how to do it:
Hold each end of the bandana, and roll the long edge over until you have a perfectly sized point. (The perfect point size will depend on your dog and the look you wish to achieve).
Still holding the two ends, place the bandana around your dog's neck, and tie with a firm reef knot. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between your pet's neck and the bandana. After you've done this a time or two you'll find it really easy.
Always supervise your pet while wearing a bandana.