This red polka dot print Droolbuster is a stylish and practical accessory for any dog that drools. The sides are a lovely bright red polka dot cotton print, and the high quality terry towelling panel is super-absorbant, soft and comfortable. Our unique, tie on bandana style bibs are machine washable, and are available in 6 sizes, and our giant size comfortably fits the largest individuals of the giant dog breeds.
- Unique stylish & practical bandana style dog bib
- 6 great sizes. Our Giant size will fit the largest of dogs! Click here for size info
- High quality 100% cotton with absorbent Terry towelling panel. Machine washable at 40 degrees C
- Double turned and hemmed seams for super-stylishness and durability
- Beautifully handmade in The Yorkshire Dales, UK
- Individually packaged in environment fiendly packaging, complete with fitting/care instructions
- Free UK shipping. Fair price Worldwide shipping. Click here for details
- Personalised gift-wrapping service available here.
A quick guide to our sizes:
- Teeny Tiny: 18.5 inches (469 mm) along the long edge - For the smallest individuals of the toy breeds such as Chihuahuas & Yorkies, also teacup breeds & tiny puppies.
- Small: 21.5 inches (545 mm) along the long edge - All the typical small breeds, such as Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Mini poodles, small Jack Russells, Mini Dachshunds
- Inbetweeny: 25.5 inches (648 mm) along the long edge - Perfect for small dogs with thicker necks, such as Westies, Cavaliers, chubbier Jack Russells, Patterdales etc. Also great for some taller dogs with fine necks, such as lurchers
- Medium: 29 inches (737 mm) along the long edge - smaller collies, Springer spaniels, smaller Staffies
- Large: 32.5 inches (825 mm) along the long edge - Larger collies, Weimaraners, larger staffies, smaller retrievers and Labradors
- Extra Large: 39.5 inches (1003 mm) along the long edge - Great Danes, Large/fluffy German shepherds, Chubbier Labradors and Retrievers, some Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
- Giant: 48 inches (1220 mm) along the long edge - For the hugest individuals of the largest breeds.....Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
Breed suggestions are a rough guide only - all dogs are unique! Your dog may fit more than one of our sizes, and your choice will depend on whether you prefer longer or shorter tie ends.
The measurements given here are not measurements for the neck circumference of your dog. The long edge goes around your dog's neck, leaving enough length to comfortably tie the bandana.
If in doubt please do get in touch here and we'll be happy to advise on the correct size for your dog.
Dudiedog accessories are handmade to order here in The Yorkshire Dales, so we need time to make your Droolbuster bib before it's carefully packed up and posted to you. For Droolbusters that aren't embroidered the production time is generally within 5-7 working days of order. Embroidery will generally add a couple of days to this. If you need your Droolbuster quicker it's always worth getting in touch. There are various options for shipping when you check out, but these don't alter production time.
For more info on our shipping methods click here.
Our unique Droolbuster dog bibs, as well as being cute & stylish, are very practical, durable & machine washable. You can wash them at 40 degrees, so you don't need to worry about all of that slobber! These Droolbusters are made for dribblers! Our Giant size comfortably fits the largest individuals of the giant breeds, so you never need to worry that your dog is too big for Dudiedog accessories.
As well as being popular with our big droolly customers, these are also popular for show dogs (to keep the chest area clean & dry) while they're waiting to go into the show ring.
Most dogs love the attention they get when wearing a Dudiedog Droolbuster!
Fitting a Droolbuster is really simple...it quickly becomes second nature, Here's how to do it:
Hold each end of the Droolbuster, and roll the long edge over until you have a perfectly sized point. (The perfect point size will depend on your dog, and how much of the chest area you want to cover).
Still holding the two ends, place the Droolbuster around your dog's neck, and tie with a firm reef knot. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between your pet's neck and the Droolbuster. After you've done this a time or two you'll find it really easy.
Always supervise your pet while wearing any accessory.