This beautiful bold and bright Retro Sunflower Droolbuster dog bib is a stylish and practical accessory or any dog that drools. In lovely warm tones of golden yellow and deep red it's a bold and fun look. It's cool to drool! Some breeds are more prone to drooling than others...our Droolbusters are very popular with the giant breeds like Newfies, St Beranards and Mastiffs, but they're also perfect for dogs of all sizes with health issues that cause dribbling. They're also useful for keeping the chest area dry and clean while show dogs are waiting to go into the arena.
Our unique tie-on bandana style Droolbuster bibs are comfortable to wear, quick to put on and take off, and are washable at 40 degrees C. The high quality cotton terry towelling centre panel is perfectly placed for mopping the drool.
- Unique stylish & practical bandana style dog bib
- 6 great sizes. Our Giant size will fit the largest of dogs! See our full size guide here.
- High quality 100% cotton with absorbent Terry towelling panel. Machine washable at 40 degrees C
- Double turned and hemmed seams for super-stylishness and durability
- Beautifully handmade in The Yorkshire Dales, UK
- Individually packaged with fitting/care instructions
- Free UK shipping. Fair price Worldwide shipping. Click here for details.
- A great gift for dogs that drool. See our unique doggy gift-wrapping service here.
A quick guide to our sizes:
- Teeny Tiny: 18.5 inches (469 mm) along the long edge - For the smallest individuals of the toy breeds such as Chihuahuas & Yorkies, also teacup breeds & tiny puppies.
- Small: 21.5 inches (545 mm) along the long edge - All the typical small breeds, such as Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Mini poodles, small Jack Russells, Mini Dachshunds
- Inbetweeny: 25.5 inches (648 mm) along the long edge - Perfect for small dogs with thicker necks, such as Westies, Cavaliers, chubbier Jack Russells, Patterdales etc. Also great for some taller dogs with fine necks, such as lurchers
- Medium: 29 inches (737 mm) along the long edge - smaller collies, Springer spaniels, smaller Staffies
- Large: 32.5 inches (825 mm) along the long edge - Larger collies, Weimaraners, larger staffies, smaller retrievers and Labradors
- Extra Large: 39.5 inches (1003 mm) along the long edge - Great Danes, Large/fluffy German shepherds, Chubbier Labradors and Retrievers, some Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
- Giant: 48 inches (1220 mm) along the long edge - For the hugest individuals of the largest breeds.....Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
Breed suggestions are a rough guide only - all dogs are unique! Your dog may fit more than one of our sizes, and your choice will depend on whether you prefer longer or shorter tie ends.
The measurements given here are not measurements for the neck circumference of your dog. The long edge goes around your dog's neck, leaving enough length to comfortably tie the bandana.
If in doubt please do get in touch here and we'll be happy to advise on the correct size for your dog.
Dudiedog accessories are handmade to order here in The Yorkshire Dales, so we need time to make your Droolbuster bib before it's carefully packed up and posted to you. For Droolbusters that aren't embroidered the production time is generally within 5-7 working days of order. Embroidery will generally add a couple of days to this. If you need your Droolbuster quicker it's always worth getting in touch. There are various options for shipping when you check out, but these don't alter production time.
For more info on our shipping methods click here.
Our unique Droolbuster dog bibs, as well as being cute & stylish, are very practical, durable & machine washable. You can wash them at 40 degrees, so you don't need to worry about all of that slobber! These Droolbusters are made for dribblers! Our Giant size comfortably fits the largest individuals of the giant breeds, so you never need to worry that your dog is too big for Dudiedog accessories.
As well as being popular with our big droolly customers, these are also popular for show dogs (to keep the chest area clean & dry) while they're waiting to go into the show ring.
Most dogs love the attention they get when wearing a Dudiedog Droolbuster!
Fitting a Droolbuster is really simple...it quickly becomes second nature, Here's how to do it:
Hold each end of the Droolbuster, and roll the long edge over until you have a perfectly sized point. (The perfect point size will depend on your dog, and how much of the chest area you want to cover).
Still holding the two ends, place the Droolbuster around your dog's neck, and tie with a firm reef knot. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between your pet's neck and the Droolbuster. After you've done this a time or two you'll find it really easy.
Always supervise your pet while wearing any accessory.