This groovy printed 'Handsome Devil' dog bandana is available in many colours, and is a perfect, fun accessory for your special dog! It has a 1970s vibe, and is a cool look for any fashion conscious pup who's a bit of a show off! The bandana shown on the photo has a royal blue print on a sky blue background, but many colour combinations are available. This bandana is an ideal gift for any dog who likes to stand out in the crowd. The print size is adjusted to perfectly fit the chosen bandana size, so this cool accessory looks fabulous on dogs of all shapes and sizes.
- Easy to fit, adjustable and comfortable tie on style dog bandana
- 7 sizes, so Dudiedog bandanas fit perfectly, whatever your pet's shape or size. See our size guide here.
- High quality cotton fabric, machine washable at 40 degrees C
- Double turned and hemmed seams for super-stylishness and durability
- Beautifully handmade and printed in The Yorkshire Dales, UK
- Individually packaged in environment friendly packaging, complete with fitting/care instructions.
- Free UK shipping. Fair price Worldwide shipping. See our shipping guide here.
- A lovely gift for dogs. See our gift-wrapping here.
A quick guide to our sizes:
- Teeny Tiny: 18.5 inches (469 mm) along the long edge - For the smallest individuals of the toy breeds such as Chihuahuas & Yorkies, also teacup breeds & tiny puppies.
- Small: 21.5 inches (545 mm) along the long edge - All the typical small breeds, such as Yorkies, Chihuahuas, Mini poodles, small Jack Russells, Mini Dachshunds
- Inbetweeny: 25.5 inches (648 mm) along the long edge - Perfect for small dogs with thicker necks, such as Westies, Cavaliers, chubbier Jack Russells, Patterdales etc. Also great for some taller dogs with fine necks, such as lurchers
- Medium: 29 inches (737 mm) along the long edge - smaller collies, Springer spaniels, smaller Staffies
- Large: 32.5 inches (825 mm) along the long edge - Larger collies, Weimaraners, larger staffies, smaller retrievers and Labradors
- Extra Large: 39.5 inches (1003 mm) along the long edge - Great Danes, Large/fluffy German shepherds, Chubbier Labradors and Retrievers, some Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
- Giant: 48 inches (1220 mm) along the long edge - For the hugest individuals of the largest breeds.....Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, Mastiffs etc
Breed suggestions are a rough guide only - all dogs are unique! Your dog may fit more than one of our sizes, and your choice will depend on whether you prefer longer or shorter tie ends.
The measurements given here are not measurements for the neck circumference of your dog. The long edge goes around your dog's neck, leaving enough length to comfortably tie the bandana.
If in doubt please do get in touch here and we'll be happy to advise on the correct size for your dog.
Dudiedog accessories are handmade to order here in The Yorkshire Dales, so we need time to make your bandana before It's packed up and posted to you. For printed bandanas the production time is generally within 7 days of order, but It's often faster. If you need your bandana quicker It's always worth getting in touch. There are various options for shipping when you check out, but these don't alter production time.
For more info on our shipping methods click here.
As well as being fun & stylish, our printed bandanas are very durable & machine washable. You can wash them at 40 degrees, but be careful not to pop them in the machine with any sharp items such as zips that could damage the print. Then you can hang them out to dry & iron on the reverse side.
Most dogs love the attention they get when wearing a Dudiedog bandana!
Fitting a bandana is really simple...it quickly becomes second nature, Here's how to do it:
Hold each end of the bandana, and roll the long edge over until you have a perfectly sized point. (The perfect point size will depend on your dog and the look you wish to achieve).
Still holding the two ends, place the bandana around your dog's neck, and tie with a firm reef knot. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between your pet's neck and the bandana. After you've done this a time or two you'll find it really easy.
Always supervise your pet while wearing a bandana.